Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes World of Hyatt Hyatt Regency Stratford part of Privé

• The real Swiss Tony 652 posts

So I was at the West Ham football match last night and decided to stay the night at the Hyatt, taking advantage of the AMEX £100 off a £250 spend.

I booked direct and for some stupid reason this morning I decided to look to see if this place is on the Privé list.

Well, yes it is. A $100 credit and free brekafast would have taken this down to almost zero cost. Except I didn’t think it would be on the list.

Hey ho, Might be worth people knowing about this as Christmas party season comes around.

Cheers

Dave_C 6 posts

You can’t use the credit against the cost of the room. It’s for things like food and drink charges.

Azza 24 posts

For Regency hotels Prive is a 2 night minimum stay.

The real Swiss Tony 652 posts

Thanks both. Re the idea of it being “zero cost” I was thinking £80 on F&B, a free breakfast then £100 off the rate with the AMEX card, but didn’t realise it was a 2 night minimum.

The other significant flaw in the argument however is that it’s NOT included in the Hyatt offer, as I just found out. Am sure I read somewhere in the comments someone saying it was.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.