Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Booking a multi-carrier reward via Iberia Plus

• Mikeact 232 posts

Some of us on here are aware and have successfully booked a BA MultiCarrier award..although NOT for the feint hearted.
    However, should you be looking for an alternative carrier then the Iberia MultiCarrier option will
    most definitely get you into hospital with a stroke or heart attack.
    Anyway, take a look !
    Don’t forget, No refunds, changes or cancellations…apart from that…

Avios costs for multi-carrier reward flights (iberia.com)

And the very best of luck !

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    memesweeper 1,255 posts

Thanks for the heads-up Mikeact. Given I’m not personally booking anything that’s not refundable at the moment I’ll not be looking at their chart — I can only imagine it’s much cheaper than BA?

Mikeact 232 posts

A difficult one. The BA one we did costed out using a small leg we had to do in Economy..the rest Business! I didn’t want to query it obviously. It’s not as easy as adding up each individual leg, although that will give you an idea. Iberia seem to be similar but without calling them with a fixed itinerary who knows. But ultimately, there is no way I’d go through them with their restrictions.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.