Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards IHG Flash Sale

• RonnieB 289 posts

Got an email from IHG this morning offering a 25% off Flash Sale, book before 7th March.

Bit annoying when you click the link to go to a page that says:

“Sorry this offer is no longer available”

Really??

Aston100 1,382 posts

Yes had this too. Email received ten minutes ago. Offer no longer available.

BH 43 posts

Snap! I’ve sent Twitter DM to ask as I do have some bookings to make. I’ll report back if I hear anything…

EDIT: Actually, the Flash Sale is there at: https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/deals/hotel-offers/march-flash-sale?cm_sp=WEB-_-6C-_-GB-_-EN-_-REV-EU-MARCH-SALE-894365-_-OFF1

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Andrew. 480 posts

Also had it. The hotel I was looking at for this weekend is 10% cheaper than it was yesterday, so it looks as if some prices have been discounted.

Obviously I will also be booking using either my Barclaycard or Virgin Money Credit card for the current 10% rebate offer.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    dst87 263 posts

Ditto! I tried pricing some existing bookings in the app and prices were (surprise surprise) around the same or more than what I paid.

I’m beginning to think that it’s the hotel equivalent of the DFS sale!

RonnieB 289 posts

Yes there is a landing page on the IHG site – just not the one they direct you to LOL

Too bad it doesn’t apply yo USA, hopefully that will be in the pipeline

ChrisC 956 posts

The Railcard discount is better deal that this.

Cancellation terms are better than the advance rate for starters. Though you do have to book 5 days in advance so not ideal for a last minute trip and needs a stay including a Thursday – Sunday night

https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/railcard-discount-for-ihg-bookings/

Aston100 1,382 posts

New email from IHG just arrived with the correct link this time.

geordiemunro 16 posts

Also had it. The hotel I was looking at for this weekend is 10% cheaper than it was yesterday, so it looks as if some prices have been discounted.

Obviously I will also be booking using either my Barclaycard or Virgin Money Credit card for the current 10% rebate offer.

How does the Barclaycard rebate work? I can’t see it anywhere?

Rui N. 828 posts

It’s an offer that you either have or not. Just like Amex offers (assuming you’re familiar with those).

geordiemunro 16 posts

Barclaycard Cashback Rewards?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.