Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Incorrect gender on booking page

• taylor90 26 posts

Strange situation.

My partner is attempting to make an avios booking for the both of us but when we get to the final page it is incorrectly auto populating my gender as female and it cannot be changed. I have checked my own account and my gender (Male) is correct on there so I am not sure why this is happening or where it is getting this incorrect information from.

Does anybody have any ideas what can be causing this and if there is a solution? Or is it a call to BA? 🙁

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    NorthernLass 7,474 posts

I’ve had the same on my last two bookings! Me, my husband and teenage son all female according to BA. I’ve never known gender to be checked by immigration or airline staff – I mean how exactly would they tell for definite anyway?! – so I’m not worrying about it. I’m pretty sure first and last name and photo are a lot more important!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.