Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards InterContinental Maldives – I’m here now!

• therooster 28 posts

We are at the Intercontinental Maldives for 10 nights using points for our honeymoon.

If anyone has any questions let me know! I’m also a spore ambassador so will be doing a review on what the ambassador benefits are etc.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    dst87 264 posts

Looking forward to the review. Have a wonderful honeymoon! 🥂🍾

Mirp 41 posts

How was flight? Which airline did you fly with? How was transfer to resort?

Enjoy your honeymoon!

VerdantBacon 141 posts

Tossing up between IC and WA in Maldives, would be really great to hear a first hand review, especially with anything Spire gets as extra.

Enjoy your trip!

therooster 28 posts

How was flight? Which airline did you fly with? How was transfer to resort?

Enjoy your honeymoon!

Thank you! We flew Emirates first from LHR to DXB flight was fantastic having a shower on a flight is very surreal!

therooster 28 posts

Tossing up between IC and WA in Maldives, would be really great to hear a first hand review, especially with anything Spire gets as extra.

Enjoy your trip!

Sure! I’ll do a full trip report when I get back.
    The General manager personally welcomed me as a spire ambassador and has come over a number of times to check if everything is okay so they do recognise status (I also got a room upgrade) but will detail all in the trip review

Benilyn 150 posts

Spire officially doesn’t get anything. Ambassador gets 1x room upgrade and mini bar (soft drinks) refilled daily. RA gets 2x room upgrade.

VerdantBacon 141 posts

Good to know ambassador gives an upgrade, as Diamond doesn’t officially get an upgrade at the WA. Point for us to consider when deciding between the two perhaps!

Tom H 9 posts

Really looking forward to your posts! We have WA booked, have enough for intercon amd st Regis, but there are 4 of us. Look forward to some pointers

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.