Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Is your 2000 Virgin Red points referral missing as well?

• Ash 621 posts

I referred using the correct links, and the other purchased their first item via Virgin Red (eBay buy it now item)….yet the 2000 points haven’t been credited for either of us. Anyone else awaiting theirs? How do you raise a complaint?

DonLee 214 posts

It will take 45 days for the points to be posted on new Red account, then you will get your 2000.

ExpatInBerlin 185 posts

If it’s of any reassurance, I did three in the space of a few days when the 2000 points offer first landed and although all of the people I referred made instant purchases, the points for one of them posted within a week, the other one within a few weeks, and the final one only came through this week (a good 2 months later!) I’ve checked with all the people I referred (my OH/mum/best pal) and none of them have received their 2000 points yet. It’s definitely a slow system, not one to rely on for a quick points top up.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.