Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes ITA Airways Volare FF programme status match – upgraded?

• ColinThames 18 posts

Have I downloaded the wrong ITA app? On the iOS app there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to log in to my ITA account and view the digital status card
    Any tips please?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,199 posts

?

Click ‘Profile’ in the app and there’s your card (menu at the bottom).

ColinThames 18 posts

Thanks Rob
    I thought I was going mad. Looked for it but there was no My Profile button showing. After a hard reset it appeared. Bingo!

Next question is will Skyteam Elite Plus get me into the KLM lounge in AMS this Easter or would anyone recommend a better one available to Priority Pass/Dragon Pass? Flying back to Edinburgh so it’ll be non-Schengen

dundj 82 posts

Thanks Rob
    I thought I was going mad. Looked for it but there was no My Profile button showing. After a hard reset it appeared. Bingo!

Next question is will Skyteam Elite Plus get me into the KLM lounge in AMS this Easter or would anyone recommend a better one available to Priority Pass/Dragon Pass? Flying back to Edinburgh so it’ll be non-Schengen

Sky Team Elite Plus would give you access to the KLM Lounge, and that would be your best option. Otherwise for PP lounge it is the Aspire next to the BA Lounge which is up two levels from the main concourse area and well signposted.

ColinThames 18 posts

Thanks dundj

gtellez 162 posts

Hi, has anyone been able to access to the benefits flying with Air France? It seems that the website only offers the option to add an Alitalia number. I’m flying at the beginning of May and it would be useful to get additional luggage and lounge access. Thanks!

MarkC1978 9 posts

I did this last year and received Club Premium with my BA Silver and I have this status until January 2023.
    I have a flight with KLM and Delta in Feb & March 2023, respectively. My questions are:
    1. Can I put this through again having already done so last year?
    2. I have TAP – Miles & Go Gold, does this give me the next one up?
    Thanks

sx281681 2 posts

I got my BA status match and now I’m trying to work out where to enter my ITA number against my Delta flights I’ve booked. ITA doesn’t appear in the list of FF schemes but Alitalia does. Should I put my ITA number against Alitalia and will they recognise my status?

davefl 1,218 posts

I got my BA status match and now I’m trying to work out where to enter my ITA number against my Delta flights I’ve booked. ITA doesn’t appear in the list of FF schemes but Alitalia does. Should I put my ITA number against Alitalia and will they recognise my status?

According to another blog today with quotes from Delta, Skyteam airlines aren’t recognising ITA yet. ‘coming soon’ later this year. So the status match is currently useless but may work one day.

https://loyaltylobby.com/2022/04/01/ita-airlines-skyteam-response-to-recognition-problem-of-volare-skyteam-status/?omhide=true

JDB 4,341 posts

Works with Aerolíneas Argentinas giving extra luggage allowance, which was the main reason for me to do the status match. Hoping it also works on Aeromexico to be tested shortly.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.