Lanistar – an even shadier competitor to Curve?
13th July 2022 at 13:41dst87
A while back Lanistar crossed my radar and I signed up for early access in a “let’s see how this develops” kind of move.
I’ve now been told I can sign up in early access… but I get really bad vibes from the company. Anyone else waiting? Anyone signed up? Seems like they’re aiming to do a similar thing to Curve, but I somehow have even less faith in them pulling it off successfully. It feels like vapourware to me.13th July 2022 at 14:15MattB
I’ve heard they always pay their debts….
Sorry i’ll get my coat.13th July 2022 at 14:28dst87
Heh, I appreciate the reference. 🏆13th July 2022 at 15:26duggie1982
Well considering it still says ‘coming in 2021’ on their main page does not install any confidence imo
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can, free Fairmont night from Emirates
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: Virgin’s missing reward seats, Elizabeth Line gets faster to Heathrow, Inverness Airport station
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Tracey on WWYD Avios flight or pay?
- Wiseoldman on Amex Membership Rewards to Virgin issues
- _aDifferentSimon_ on Who has received the 100,000 Avios?
- JDB on Las ?vegas Flights moved from T3 to T5
- alexm on OW Sapphire status benefits with Iberia Express HBO ticket
- JDB on Volunteer list at online checkin
- AJA on New member saying Hello!
- JDB on Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales Back to T5!
- flymeanywhere on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- qc on Sri Lanka: trouble possibly brewing again
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.