Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Las Vegas flights moved from Heathrow T3 to T5

• shilly 111 posts

Just a heads as up our Las Vegas flights in May have now been moved to T5, disappointing as I wanted to try the T3 lounges for the first time 😩

JDB 4,378 posts

About ten routes that were due to move to T3 from end March are now staying at T5 until at least the summer. You won’t really be missing much in terms of overhyped T3 lounges.

shilly 111 posts

I always thought from what I read on here that the T3 lounges were very good and this would have been our first chance to try them but perhaps what people mean is they are better than the BA lounge in T5 which wouldn’t be difficult based on our last visit.

JDB 4,378 posts

I always thought from what I read on here that the T3 lounges were very good and this would have been our first chance to try them but perhaps what people mean is they are better than the BA lounge in T5 which wouldn’t be difficult based on our last visit.

Yes, the T3 lounges are better than T5 ones, but not exactly worth a detour. In recent articles, one re Centurion lounges, comments were generally rather negative and in another it seemed to be the consensus that the Qantas lounge had good coffee and loos but the rest was average. So that leaves Cathay where you need to be in the F section to make it worthwhile. It’s all a bit subjective of course, but I wanted to temper your disappointment!

KARFA 3 posts

I think if you would normally have access to GC or GF in T5, then the alternatives in T3 are clearly better especially CX and QF.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.