Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Leaked: Benefits of IHG’s new reward programme

• NorthernLass 7,586 posts

Enjoy! Good to know they will be offering it in future. You can go to social hour then when that’s over use your drinks voucher for one of the rather good cocktails if that’s your thing. The cleaning staff will also replenish the stocks of crisps and Tunnock’s caramel wafers if you run out and are around when they stop by.

Blindman67 135 posts

Would I be correct in thinking that as a Diamond IHG member I(+1)will get Free breakfast for every day I stay at the Intercontinental in Montreal in June on a rewards stay?

Hope so 🙂

Pangolin 108 posts

Would I be correct in thinking that as a Diamond IHG member I(+1)will get Free breakfast for every day I stay at the Intercontinental in Montreal in June on a rewards stay?

Hope so 🙂

Yes, that’s correct

Blindman67 135 posts

Hope so 🙂

Yes, that’s correct

Thanks

SRF. 43 posts

Cheeky cocktail and a bottle of wine each for me and my drinking companion. Joined the rest of the stag do now so full steam ahead!!

toddy 113 posts

Nothing in the Kimpton Winslow Bungalows (Key West) or Miami IC.
    In fact, very poor status recognition of status at both properties (reward stays).

TGLoyalty 536 posts

Nothing in the Kimpton Winslow Bungalows (Key West) or Miami IC.
    In fact, very poor status recognition of status at both properties (reward stays).

The breakfast benefit isn’t live until late May/early June.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.