Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Long wait for missing Avios from AY

• Ed W 17 posts

All,

In August I flew LHR-HEL-SIN return in AY J.

All Avios and TPs posted except the last HEL-LHR leg.

I submitted a claim via the BA site six weeks ago and have heard nothing. Also tried messaging BAMissingAvios on FT and have received no reply.

Is this standard, and are there any further avenues I can explore to get this sorted out please?

Grateful for your advice, am slightly nervous as my collection year ends soon.

ayearinmx 34 posts

i flew Business BER-HEL-SIN / SIN-HEL-BER in June and July….. 3 of the 4 legs Avios and TPs posted. 1 leg, the outbound HEL-SIN did not, which is 140 TP and will be the one that pushes me into Gold, except that it still hasn’t posted. I have tried ringing and I have got emails to say they are looking into it, but it is a frustrating process, especially as I won’t be able to get to 1125TP by Dec31 if this doesn’t post

sorry i can’t be more help, but i thought i’d let you know you aren’t the only one

Ed W 17 posts

By way of update, this was fixed 48 hours after calling BA.

Terwri 23 posts

Im still waiting for some missing TPs but took the pressure off with a run today. End of collection year coming up and cant bear the ongoing hassle of chasing.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.