Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Virgin Atlantic Low credit limit for Reward+ card

• Ingking 38 posts

I applied for the rewards + card last night and was accepted with a cl of £1600! That’s not really very useful for me. What are my options going forwards. I’m tempted to keep it just for the SUB but would love to know how requesting limit increases works. How often etc.
    Or is there an option to refuse there acceptance or something along those lines.
    Thanks

ChrisC 956 posts

From what I’ve seen elsewhere your stuck with that credit limit for 6 months and only after that will they entertain an increase.

Steven 80 posts

If you have a look at the terms, you will have a cooling off period (think it is 14 days) to change your mind.

SimonaS 3 posts

You should open an online checking account WestStein, it’s really convenient. You will be able to make transfers, money transactions without leaving your home, everything can be done through the application. This is a proven service.

The Savage Squirrel 567 posts

@Rhys @Rob just flagging the previous post in this thread up as Spam.

0 post

You can set up an Online Current Account at any time through Swiftoo . This is the best option for today. So you can pay for any purchases. This is a proven and reliable service.

stevenhp1987 330 posts

What’s with these two companies spam appearing in multiple posts recently?

At least in the FX Fee-Free spend post it was slightly more relevant than here… but still spam none the less!

JDB 4,339 posts

What’s with these two companies spam appearing in multiple posts recently?

At least in the FX Fee-Free spend post it was slightly more relevant than here… but still spam none the less!

Both the one beginning with W above and Swiftpoo or whatever it’s called are from the same issuer as the the BA prepaid card. All PFS whose reputation is not exactly good.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.