Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Mallorca recommended car rental, with hotel drop off?

• dahokolomoki 103 posts

Staying at the enwly opened Hilton in Mallorca this Sep. It is outside the town centre. Not needing a car rental for my full stay, just only two days out of my week.

Have tried the hotel concierge but they keep promising to get back to me but nothing.

So asking here, if anyone has a good car rental company that drops off and picks up a car from your hotel, for a hassle free rental. Otherwise I’d have to make a trek into the town or airport…

blueskiesahead 64 posts

We always try and use CICAR in Spain and Spanish islands. They offer hotel drop off for no charge sometimes. They never try and sell you anything. Always good experiences. Nearly always upgraded. Prices very competitive

dahokolomoki 103 posts

Thanks blueskiesahead! I checked and they seem a good local car rental company, but unfortunately sold out for the dates I wanted 🙁

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.