Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Miles & More credit card mileage protection – March or June expiry?

Miles & More credit card mileage protection – March or June expiry?

• elguiri

One “M&M Credit Card Expiry Protection” award mile just posted! Yay!

(And now nothing is showing as due to expire at the end of June, which is probably misleading. Must remember they will probably expire at end June)

+1 I see the same. backdated to yesterday.

TGLoyalty

Cut that fine! Never in doubt 👀

Kowalski

Mine has posted as well. Big relief!

simmy954

Same here – 1 Mile posted with yesterdays date, and now all my miles appear as single total with no expiration date listed. As per go197 feedback, ill set a calendar reminder to make sure I spend them in good time!

Go197

Now it shows expiry at 30th September

AET

Has there been any news on a new LH UK credit card to keep miles from expiry? I got the expiration period of my lot extended until the end of June, but it seems like in the absence of a new credit card, a large chunk of miles will expire on that date unless LH keep pushing the deadline further…

rum

Has there been any news on a new LH UK credit card to keep miles from expiry? I got the expiration period of my lot extended until the end of June, but it seems like in the absence of a new credit card, a large chunk of miles will expire on that date unless LH keep pushing the deadline further…

I’d be interested to hear if there is any news on this too. I can see myself doing a bit more flying with Lufthansa, as BA redemptions are looking poor right now.

ag

So, the next expiry date apporaches but I have just logged in and it now says 30/9/22 for my expiry date. Have they extended it again? If so there has been no email about it this time.

DTraveller

Logged and in and 85K of my 100K miles show an expiry date of 30/9/22. Not sure about why it’s 85K and not 100K. Haven’t had any info / email from them. Planning to just try and book some redemption in the next day or so to finally use them up.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.