Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Miles & More credit card mileage protection

• elguiri 216 posts

One “M&M Credit Card Expiry Protection” award mile just posted! Yay!

(And now nothing is showing as due to expire at the end of June, which is probably misleading. Must remember they will probably expire at end June)

+1 I see the same. backdated to yesterday.

TGLoyalty 481 posts

Cut that fine! Never in doubt 👀

Kowalski 105 posts

Mine has posted as well. Big relief!

simmy954 3 posts

Same here – 1 Mile posted with yesterdays date, and now all my miles appear as single total with no expiration date listed. As per go197 feedback, ill set a calendar reminder to make sure I spend them in good time!

Go197 79 posts

Now it shows expiry at 30th September

AET 27 posts

Has there been any news on a new LH UK credit card to keep miles from expiry? I got the expiration period of my lot extended until the end of June, but it seems like in the absence of a new credit card, a large chunk of miles will expire on that date unless LH keep pushing the deadline further…

rum 275 posts

Has there been any news on a new LH UK credit card to keep miles from expiry? I got the expiration period of my lot extended until the end of June, but it seems like in the absence of a new credit card, a large chunk of miles will expire on that date unless LH keep pushing the deadline further…

I’d be interested to hear if there is any news on this too. I can see myself doing a bit more flying with Lufthansa, as BA redemptions are looking poor right now.

ag 27 posts

So, the next expiry date apporaches but I have just logged in and it now says 30/9/22 for my expiry date. Have they extended it again? If so there has been no email about it this time.

DTraveller 18 posts

Logged and in and 85K of my 100K miles show an expiry date of 30/9/22. Not sure about why it’s 85K and not 100K. Haven’t had any info / email from them. Planning to just try and book some redemption in the next day or so to finally use them up.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,229 posts

I just got 1 mile posted to my M&M account.

This implies that all ex-Miles & More credit card holders are safe from expiry until 31st December at least. (Well, their miles are.)

TGLoyalty 481 posts

Yup same here which is good because I was struggling to find flights to somewhere I wanted to go before they expired.

ag 27 posts

Same scenario coming up at end of December. Is there any news on further protection or not?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,229 posts

Not that I’ve heard ….

DTraveller 18 posts

Just logged in to start looking at redeeming ahead of 31st Dec deadline (yes cutting it fine).

My account now shows 88K expiring on 31/03/2023. But I have 100K in total.
    So I think this means I have had another 3 months of mileage protection added.

The last M&M CREDIT CARD Expiry Protection 1M post on my account was on 19th August.

Anyone else seeing the same or different?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,229 posts

Yes, oddly we all seem to have gained some protection without the 1 mile going on.

TGLoyalty 481 posts

Yup exactly the same

Where can I fly business with 137k miles?

Flying Moonwards 31 posts

Ny expiry is showing at 31/03/2023. No sign of an extension yet…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.