Nectar Connect has disabled Amex cards?
19th May 2023 at 12:00rum 275 posts
Had to “reconnect” my cards to Nectar Connect, so logged in to check. Other cards reconnected without any issues, but Amex card just wouldn’t let me proceed.
I removed my Amex card in the hope that it would let me add it again in that way, but when I go to the list of card providers, Amex is listed first with a banner across its logo that reads “temporarily disabled”.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on?19th May 2023 at 12:20nectar collector 276 posts
Similar reports from others a few days back so you are not alone……19th May 2023 at 12:37rum 275 posts
Similar reports from others a few days back so you are not alone……
Ah thanks for this. I hadn’t noticed previous posts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Super Secret Stuff on Avios for UK -> Thailand
- phantomchickenz on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
- kebl2555 on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Super Secret Stuff on Virgin Voyages deal coming soon?
- brian on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- pbcold on Virgin Voyages deal coming soon?
- NigelHamilton on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- Thaliasilje on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- duggie1982 on Curve changes from November 10th
- BBbetter on Best Amex option for my wife?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.