Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Club Suite roll-out schedule for BA’s 777 & 787?

• Als 3 posts

Does anyone have a schedule of when the new business class seating is starting – by destination? I’m in San Francisco, CA (SFO) and have no idea when we’ll see planes outfitted with the new business class seating.

Best I’ve found is “all 777 from LHR will have the new business class by the end of 2022”. Is this real?

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    dougzz99 619 posts

What BA have said and what will really happen if variants and govs impede travel will be two quite different things.

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    190 posts

The 777s will all be completed by the end of 2022, as per our article here: https://www.headforpoints.com/2021/11/01/british-airways-club-suite-rollout-2022/

787 is less clear, but I would be surprised to see these started before 2023 as BA appear to be prioritising 777s. A380s likely to be even later.

1005dyer 39 posts

Is there a way to find out the new business seat status on a 777 to CPT before you book. My dates are flexible so may as well wait for the new seats

PaulD 10 posts

Not all 777’s will have Club Suite by 2023, some old LGW configs will remain at LHR with the old seat.

JDB 4,378 posts

Is there a way to find out the new business seat status on a 777 to CPT before you book. My dates are flexible so may as well wait for the new seats

You can see the seating plans for individual flights on ExpertFlyer. At present, CPT is showing Club Suites in the next timetable period approx Apr-Oct. I’m hoping that will remain the case as booked Apr/May!

KD 33 posts

Just check the seat configuration when in the booking process.

2-4-2 layout = old seat
    1-2-1 layout = new seat

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.