Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy New Marriott double elite nights promo

• Tariq 79 posts

Appeared in app for me this morning – register now until 20/04/22.

1000 extra pts per night, and 1 additional Elite Night Credit per night – for cash bookings only, terms exclude reward bookings.

Stays between 08/02/22 to 04/05/22.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Cranzle 271 posts

Very good offer, thank you for highlighting.
    Goes well with the 22,500 point targeted offer that was launched last week. (Receive 7500 points after your first stay and 15,000 points after your second)

meta 1,428 posts

I can’t seem to register yet and it’s not showing yet (might have to contact them to manually register me). But yes, looks like good offer combined with the 22.5k offer. I also have 2x £50 off £200 spend on Amex till end of February. And also going via Voldemort another saving!

YC 222 posts

My ‘exclusively for you’ promo has dropped out of my promotions – enrolled in December so could be a new year IT refresh. I’m following up to get it reinstated but worth double checking you are still enrolled before any stays.

meta 1,428 posts

I haven’t enrolled yet, have three weeks to register since the receipt of email. Got it last week and I am waiting for 1 Feb to register as it’s valid end of current month + three months.

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,087 posts

My ‘exclusively for you’ promo has dropped out of my promotions – enrolled in December so could be a new year IT refresh. I’m following up to get it reinstated but worth double checking you are still enrolled before any stays.

Same with me; my double weekend night points promo has disappeared. Frankly double elite nights is more helpful to me considering we can’t rule out a return to lockdowns (here or abroad) next time politicians sh1t their pants.

optomdad 13 posts

Does anyone know if this will apply to existing cash bookings already made during the promotion period once I have registered? From the T&Cs it looks okay but from experience I know these bookings are often caught in no man’s land. Thanks in advance for any clarification.

APPL 23 posts

With ‘exclusively for you’ promo disappearing, I had the same this weekend. Couldn’t see it on my account, but checked out on Sunday and see points for the promo were credited.

George K 288 posts

Does anyone know if this will apply to existing cash bookings already made during the promotion period once I have registered? From the T&Cs it looks okay but from experience I know these bookings are often caught in no man’s land. Thanks in advance for any clarification.

yes all fine

DJ 91 posts

Does bonus elite night count for lifetime status?

Matt 320 posts

Does bonus elite night count for lifetime status?

Yes, they do.

VikasG 12 posts

I signed up, or atleast am sure I did, but no bonus posted.

Spoke to marriott and they said I am not signed up (this was during the promotion window). I tried to sign up again and this time came up with an error.

It’s a real shame as I won’t be able to renew my platinum status this year and so I don’t think the programme will get valuable to me next year. Feel a bit cheated tbh as I am normally good at these things so surprised I never clicked it (although it wouldn’t let me sign up again).

I’m guessing nobody at marriott that could help me? Their support have been very robotic about it.

Go197 78 posts

I was very confused by the date range for this offer until I realised you’d reopened a 7 month old thread

Harry T 95 posts

I was very confused by the date range for this offer until I realised you’d reopened a 7 month old thread

I was also briefly confused and excited.

If you didn’t sign up for a promotion, why on Earth would you expect Marriott to give you the promotional benefits in retrospect? Also, it’s August, you could easily make Platinum in the remaining months of the year, if you actually travel enough to benefit from status.

WaynedP 258 posts

Always take a screenshot of the “Congratulations! You have successfully registered for XYZ Promotion!”

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.