Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Not eligible to transfer Avios from Iberia

Not eligible to transfer Avios from Iberia

• CharlieUK

A friend of mine has 25,000 Avios with Iberia that are shortly due to expire. He ideally wants to transfer them across to his BA account. However, when he’s tried to transfer them, he gets an error message stating that he’s not eligible to make the transfer. Does anybody why this may be and if there’s a solution?

NorthernLass

Has he tried doing it from his BA account? I think this might be a workaround.

CharlieUK

Has he tried doing it from his BA account? I think this might be a workaround.

Thanks NorthernLass, I’ll suggest it to him and see how he gets on.

CharlieUK

Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to work. After he’s logged into his BAEC account and clicked on Combine My Avios under Iberia Plus, he’s presented with an error message saying “Your session has timed out, please log in again” – even though he’s still logged in. Sounds like an IT glitch to me so I wonder if it’s a temporary problem.

dougzz99

Does he have an Avios account. I think you can go Iberia > Avios > BAEC using the Avios account to pull from Iberia and then push to BAEC.

18445122050 swiss airlines flight cancellation number
    swiss airlines booking Number
    swiss airlines flight cancellation number
    swiss airlines flight cancellation phone number
    swiss airlines urgent flight cancellation number
    swiss airlines flight cancellation policy number
    swiss airlines flight cancellation fee
    swiss airlines flight cancellation same day
    swiss airlines flight cancellation helpdesk number
    swiss airlines flight cancellation helpline number
    swiss airlins flight cancellation department
    swiss airlines flight cancellation 24 hours
    swiss airlines ticket bookings policy
    swiss airlines flight cancellations cost
    swiss airlines changing reservations

Introduction
    swiss airlines Airlines offers an exceptional service team to the passengers. You can contact our agents via swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation number for any queries regarding flight reservation, booking, checking-in and more.
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation Number
    If you’re looking for swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation number, you’ve come to the right place.
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation phone number is 18445122050.
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation number number is 18445122050.
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation fee is $150 plus any additional taxes and fees that may apply.
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation same day is allowed only if purchased at least 14 days prior to departure, or 21 days in advance if your destination airport does not offer same day rebookings for domestic travel or 36 days in advance for international travel booked on an international itinerary (including Mexico).
    swiss airlines Airlines Reservation Phone Number +18445122050
    swiss airlines Airlines Reservation Phone Number +18445122050
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation Request @+18445122050 (Toll free)
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation number +18445122050
    24*7 swiss airlines Airlines Service number +18445122050 For instant Help
    24*7 swiss airlines Airlines service number +18445122050 For instant Help
    swiss airlines Airlines Service Phone Number +18445122050
    may contact swiss airlines Airlines Contact Number for any query, issue or concern regarding their flights and services.
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation number
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation fee
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation same day
    swiss airlines Airlines help desk number for changing flights. Call them at 18445122050 and follow their process to get the desired result, which is changing your ticket. The airline also has other ways of contacting them, but this method is the easiest as it requires no effort on your part other than dialing a number and talking with an operator who can explain what you need to do next.
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation Request @+18445122050 (Toll free)
    You can call +18445122050 to make a flight cancellation request. swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation request phone number is +18445122050 and it is toll free.
    Get in touch with our team at swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation via phone number
    swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation
    swiss airlines Airlines has a dedicated team that can assist you with changing your flight. You can get in touch with our team at swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation via phone number.
    Conclusion
    If you have any questions related to swiss airlines Airlines flight cancellation, our team will help you through the process of changing your flight. Call us @+18445122050 (Toll free) and get all your issues resolved in no time.
    We are a third party, which provides airline reservations, booking booking, etc services.

yonasl

I wanted to transfer Avios from BA to IB the other day and couldn’t manage from the IB.com site. Doing it from BA’s website worked fine.

There is definitely something odd going on with their systems atm.

Skywalker

The BA transfer route works well (well at least it did when I tried it) – I did it the other day, Iberia route was giving the same error message.

ar

FYI this seems to be browser sensitive. I’ve been able to use Combine My Avios in Firefox, but was getting the same error noted above in Chrome. Haven’t tried other browsers.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.