Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Paris – hotel recommendations

• OnTheRun 8 posts

Hi everyone

I know what’s available through internet searches, but just asking for personal recommendations please.

The budget isn’t is £150 per night.

If you have any recommendations for “aparthotel” type hotels I would be very keen to hear these.

Thank you.

NigelHamilton 208 posts

While quite a wide brief, a lot of my clients travel by train so I tend to look for places close to Gare Du Lyon for the routes to the South/Barcelona etc. I tend to be able to get Le Marceau Bastille for under £200 per night, but unlikely you’ll manage that online.

For Aparthotels, one more central in Paris is Residhotel Imperial Rennequin. Adagio in Montmartre is OK, but has a very good location.

Final thing to note is £150 won’t get you much in Paris(notorious for small rooms), but prices are very up and down (more than in most big cities) so you can find a bargain depending on dates if you’re prepared to put the work in.

dundj 80 posts

For an aparthotel type, consider staying out at the La Defense area, the Fraser Suites Harmonie is pretty good and can get a 1 bed suite there on or around your budget normally when booking direct as a member, or almost certainly a Studio for below that budget.

A short walk to Esplanade de La Defense metro station for line 1 means it is really easy to get in and out of central Paris as well.

OnTheRun 8 posts

Thank you for responses, both of which gave me new areas and brands to explore.

Fraser 53 posts

Not an apartment type hotel, but Hilton La Defense is usually reasonably priced (£180?) with two large shopping centres (bedrooms overlook the interior of one) and the metro to Arc de Triomphe/Louvre etc just 20 minutes, so while it may look a bit far out, it’s very accessible.

can2 467 posts

If you are not after night life and handle RER, I’d second Hilton La Defense as well

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.