Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Parking at Manchester Airport Crowne Plaza

• DJ 95 posts

Hi,

A very silly question, and I’m trying to get my head around this.

Let say I am planning to stay at the hotel for one night on the 6th June, and then return to pick up the car on the 11th June, how many days of car park should I be charged by the hotel?

When I initially queried with the hotel, they said 6 days in total, but I thought it would be 5 days in total based on the below:

6th – 7th June
    7th – 8th June
    8th – 9th June
    9th – 10th June
    10th – 11th June

My experience with other hotels is that I have never been charged for two days of parking when I stayed for 1 night.

Am I being silly? 🥲

Thanks

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,084 posts

Arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 11th is indeed 6 days of parking even if it’s only a 5 night stay in a room.

NorthernLass 7,592 posts

Yes, you’ll be charged for each day you’re there, even if it’s not a full day. Can you get a better deal in one of the MAN car parks? The CP is walkable from the multi-storey, or there’s a shuttle from Jet Parks to the terminals.

DJ 95 posts

Thank you both 🙂

I will check out the nearby car parks.

NorthernLass 7,592 posts

The Drop and Go service is excellent and often very similar in price to the other options.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.