Pay in advance on flexible booking
19th June 2023 at 11:16The Lord 11 posts
Hi there, looking to pay in advance on a flexible booking in order to trigger the AmEx spend £300, get £100 offer.
When I call the hotel they say that they cannot take advance payment over the phone. Does anyone know how I can do this? Thanks19th June 2023 at 12:14NorthernLass 6,658 posts
Is there no pay-in-advance rate? Presumably there’s no mechanism for refunding a flexible booking as payment will only be taken once you’re past the cancellation date, and this is why they can’t take advance payment.19th June 2023 at 12:51SamG 1,608 posts
That is likely correct, try to speak to reservations (call during working hours) and they’ll usually be able to send you a form or a link to sent back to make the payment
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Avios not refunded
- JDB on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- JDB on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Dragonlady on Virgin Voyages not returning to Australia later this year
- tiberius on Anyone been to Bahrain?
- tootsci on Crediting Avios on Vueling to IB?
- jj on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- peasoup on Aer Lingus new qualification period – 1st April 2024
- Travel Strong on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.