Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Possible 25% bonus for transferring HSBC points to Avios

• Mick S 271 posts

Datapoint – the 25% bonus to BAEC is still active, just tried a nominal amount this morning without any issues.

Youllnever 182 posts

Datapoint – 25% bonus to BAEC is still live at the moment.

polly 287 posts

Yes, and late last night also.. tested a small amount first. At least we can get instant transfers there.

Mick S 271 posts

Datapoint – 25% bonus to Exec Club is still working tonight.

points_worrier 294 posts

Datapoint, still going just now!

Jimbob 29 posts

Bonus 25% still being credited. That’s over a month now

Mick S 271 posts

The 25% is over now, back to normal.

Luca M 391 posts

thanks for reporting, I have virtually no points left on the account (500) so made the most of it. I will probably downgrade before the end of the year and hope to get another sign up bonus in the future when I upgrade again

JDB 4,333 posts

thanks for reporting, I have virtually no points left on the account (500) so made the most of it. I will probably downgrade before the end of the year and hope to get another sign up bonus in the future when I upgrade again

I don’t think HSBC let you downgrade / upgrade – you need to cancel and reapply; from numerous reports on here, they don’t make it that easy.

yorkieflyer 259 posts

Err no just transferred 10 mins ago and bonus there instantly

Mick S 271 posts

Very odd. I transferred my last 4000 points, but this translated to standard 2000 Avios and no bonus when added to BAEC.

Mick S 271 posts

Now just transferred 500 points, barrel scraped now, and this has recorded 625. I’m confused 😂

polly 287 posts

Actually, for those who got cash in lieu of our mistakenly removed bonus points, it will be better. Still really weird it’s beyond this new platform’s ability to simply return the points to our accounts.
    BA offering 50% bonus on avios purchase, ends today l think. Quids in.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.