Poster with same name
7th June 2022 at 17:11ChrisC
Just noticed that there is a poster with the same name as me.
How can this happen when we all have to register to set up an account?
Surely there is a process in place to stop this?7th June 2022 at 18:45zio
You can comment on the day’s news articles using any name but in the forums your forum name is unique to you (AIUI).5th August 2022 at 15:39RhysHfP Staff
You can comment on the day’s news articles using any name but in the forums your forum name is unique to you (AIUI).
This is correct.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- ChrisC on BA evoucher reminder tool
- Roehydes Finest on Chat thread – Monday 15th August
- brian on Dublin Terminal 2 lounges
- FFoxSake on BA evoucher reminder tool
- Devils Advocate on Locked out of Barclays online and app account
- Reney on Family of 3 and companion/upgrade vouchers
- The real Swiss Tony on Increased avails with new companion voucher-when are more tickets released?
- JDB on South Africa at the end November and beginning of december
- Michael C on Chat thread – Monday 15th August
- John on Japan during pandemic
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.