Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• mistermexican 5 posts

Hi All,

Does anyone know how the Qatar Family Programme works? I have a few specific questions…

1) It says that Avios are pooled in Privilege Club. Does this mean that a reward flight could be booked in the same way a BAEC household account works?
    2) Is it possible to create a family account in Privilege Club from two Qatar accounts that are linked to respective BAEC accounts both of which are in a BAEC household account?
    3) Are you able to link a partner in Privilege Club (i.e. boyfriend/girlfriend, not husband/wife)?

Thanks in advance.
    Richard

ml256 13 posts

Hi Richard,

I tried this and it doesn’t look like the QRPC household account works quite the same way as the BA one. I entered my wife’s details in (and had to upload passport etc!) and the result was just that they would consider my wife when earning points rather than family pooling of either BAEC Avios or QRPC Avios.

Hope that helps,

M

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.