Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Railcard discount for IHG bookings

Railcard discount for IHG bookings

• dst87

I’ve still never been asked for it, but now that digital railcards are available I’m never without my railcard. Best option IMO!

Lula

I used to sometimes book govt rate on IHG (as a public sector worker). Only once got asked, at a random HIE in the US. Produced an ID card with photo and no employer and explained that the card didn’t show the employer for security reasons (sort of true) and was allowed to check in. I don’t think the individual was happy about it but what could they do? In lots and lots of other stays (including some other hotels on the same trip) I’ve never been asked for proof. But it can happen.

DoubleA

Looks like this may be dead now as the link doesn’t work and I can’t find it on the NR site. Sod’s Law just after I bought a railcard!

AnotherUser

Using corporate code 786996886 still brings up Railcard discount for me

dst87

I notice that this offer is no longer listed on the railcard website. The code seems to still work for now, but could be a good thing coming to an end? 🤔

Edit: damn I had this page already open and didn’T see the above comments. Sorry for the noise.

tiriavpo

Yes – only until the end of the year it seems:

Offer is available to book from January 26th 2022 until December 31st 2022.

And has to be between Thursday and Sunday which might explain some lack of search availability mentioned above?

Found a link that still seems to be live: https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/deals/partner-offers/railcard

BuildBackBetter

33% off railcards on train line, in case anyone is interested.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.