Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Restaurant near Kimpton Paris

• jek 118 posts

As a few of you may have been to the Kimpton in Paris: Does anybody have suggestions for a restaurant nearby? And a good place for breakfast?

Ashraj 11 posts

Off the top of my head I cannot remember any good places locally. Galeries Lafayette just around the corner has a food hall type thing which looked good

Lady London 2,024 posts

Off the top of my head I cannot remember any good places locally. Galeries Lafayette just around the corner has a food hall type thing which looked good

Monoprix (basement) right next to there and also the Monoprix opposite the arcade behind there, I think it’s rue du Havre is a lot better

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    YC 222 posts

Bumping this – looking for some good food in Paris (italian/french). Been many times but generally find food disappointing so looking for some highly recommended places?

Olly 242 posts

None are especially close to the Kimpton but you can’t go too far wrong with the Big Momma group ones https://www.bigmammagroup.com/

We went to Big Love

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.