Retitle EU261 forum header?
14th December 2021 at 19:17Lady London
Lots of “my flight has been cancelled or changed by the airline” questions still on the daily chat thread.
Could it work better to make the sub-heading EU261 and the heading “My flight’s been changed by the airline..Help!”, or something14th December 2021 at 22:47meta
Agreed. Perhaps along the lines Cancelled/Changed flights.14th December 2021 at 22:50meta
Seems that has been implemented already.14th December 2021 at 23:16Lady London
Hasn’t yet, meta. What’s there needs to be inverted.
People who are asking these questions don’t know their question falls under the current heading “EU261”. They do know their flight got cancelled or changed by the airline. So current titling needs to be inverted.
Also sometimes flights changed etc. is not EU261, just contract (airline ts and cs and practices) etc.
15th December 2021 at 00:13meta
- This reply was modified 52 years, 6 months ago by .
Sorry didn’t see whole of your post, only partially for some reason. Yes, agreed.15th December 2021 at 09:38RhysHfP Staff
Valid point, will change.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Rui N. on Denied – any advice?
- slliw on Denied – any advice?
- SteveJ on Upgrading reward flight
- JDB on CEDR vs MCOL – what to do?
- meta on CEDR vs MCOL – what to do?
- JDB on MCOL for a flight that was cancelled over a year ago?
- meta on MCOL for a flight that was cancelled over a year ago?
- sideshowbob on Upgrading reward flight
- John on Is converting Natwest rewards to Avios good value?
- jenkins1109 on Cannot setup Apple Pay
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.