Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › Return Leg 241
Return Leg 241
I have a return using a 241 booked to Singapore, it was booked as two single flights. Is there any issue with me cancelling the return for a refund minus the £70 fee once I have flown the outbound? Heading to Thailand from Singapore and tempted to reduce the risk by not returning via Singapore.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
Creation offers to settle with HfP readers over forced IHG One Rewards credit card closures
Do you know you get a refund with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic if you cancel within 24 hours?
Updates: Passport Office strike, Priority Pass cafe access in Berlin, Qatar insurance requirements
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Win 1 million Avios when you apply for a Barclaycard Avios credit card by 2nd April. Exclusive to HfP readers.
Latest Forum Posts
- Skywalker on Post new Amex statement credit offers here!
- ExpatInBerlin on Hotels.com reward night – can I redeem the full value across multiple nights?
- Rui N. on Hotels.com reward night – can I redeem the full value across multiple nights?
- jintycat on How to force a route when checking Avios bookings on ba.com
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Tuesday 21st March
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Tuesday 21st March
- Lula on Creation Financial Services bashing
- NorthernLass on Amex card suspended and then cancelled
- NorthernLass on Help using voucher
- Shazza12 on InterContinental New York – which one?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.