Reward flight with Finnair
28th June 2023 at 22:12duggie1982 256 posts
Looking at booking a reward flight via BAEC LON-BKK and Finnair comes up as an option, however when I select them the system will not give me the price or let me go further with the selection. I have tried other browsers and on different days etc but still no luck.
Is anyone else having this problem at all?29th June 2023 at 04:27BA Flyer IHG Stayer 1,844 posts
What happens when you price up LON-HEL and then HEL-BKK as separate trips?29th June 2023 at 05:01BJ 644 posts
LHR-HEL-BKK usually books through to completion fine. Possibly technical issues, married segments etc. You could call and ask. If you are outside UK and searching for a flight from the UK you may need to change your billing country back to the UK. I doubt that’s it though as system would have advised you during booking.29th June 2023 at 07:04duggie1982 256 posts
If I stick to business class with Finnair LON_BKK and economy return it will price up then, BA does not like if I mix n match with Qatar, even though they supply the options.
Pricing up LON-HEL looks ok and lets me go through the booking. BKK-HEL also fine.
I need to call anyway as i want to add a GLA-LON leg so will give them a call at one point
FYI, HEL-BKK return in business class is 154k and £53
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- Richie on Exec Club year resets – What happens to bonus tier points for BA Holidays?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.