Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Ritz Carlton Reserve – bookable on points

• YC 229 posts

Just seen email from Marriott and checked a few properties. Seem to be bookable on points!

TGLoyalty 536 posts

Not just points booking but full benefits by the looks of it

Would be nice if they could convince Bulgari too (I know it’s not their core consumer to redeem but earning and better treatment wouldn’t hurt

George K 292 posts

Would be nice if they could convince Bulgari too (I know it’s not their core consumer to redeem but earning and better treatment wouldn’t hurt

Unlikely to to happen – if anything Bulgari might go at it alone soon…

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    190 posts

Yep, embargoed until this afternoon 🙂

TGLoyalty 536 posts

Unlikely to to happen – if anything Bulgari might go at it alone soon…

Better for both then.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Note these are UNCAPPED redemptions and Marriott’s own PR says that you can expect to pay up to 240,000 points per night.

YC 229 posts

The uncapped direction of the reward scheme might actually make it more likely for bulgari to start participating too. Currently there is value on booking with points on peak dates. Great there are a handful more aspirational properties

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.