RSS Feed broken for Forum
19th December 2021 at 10:40jek
Since a couple of days the RSS feed(s) seem to be broken and my readers have stopped updating. A check with a validator shows that the feed is not well formed, it complains about the crossorigin attribute in the preload link.19th December 2021 at 10:51BlueHorizonUK
I subscribe to the forum feed in Inoreader and it works. I get every single post sent to me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- SteveJ on Upgrading reward flight
- JDB on CEDR vs MCOL – what to do?
- meta on CEDR vs MCOL – what to do?
- JDB on MCOL for a flight that was cancelled over a year ago?
- meta on MCOL for a flight that was cancelled over a year ago?
- sideshowbob on Upgrading reward flight
- John on Is converting Natwest rewards to Avios good value?
- jenkins1109 on Cannot setup Apple Pay
- ChrisC on BA MOVED US TO IBERIA WHO CANCELLED FLIGHT
- travelsutra on Chat thread – Tuesday 5th July
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.