Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Save 20% of the cash element on a points + cash rate

• ChrisC 956 posts

Email just received

Book by 24th June for stays up to 26th August

Remember if you cancel the booking the cash element isn’t refunded but the points you bought are added to your account.

AnotherUser 182 posts

Thanks for posting. I got this too. Am I missing any good ways to get value from this? It effectively lets you buy points for your stay at an ok rate, but one that’s slightly dearer than some of IHG’s periodic points sales.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Andrew J 769 posts

Seems open to all, not targeted according to TLFL.

kai 77 posts

Under this deal you could buy IHG point at 0.5c

ChrisC 956 posts

Someone on flyer talk said IHG basically put the prices for the cash element and up then reduced it by 20% and tada you have a sale.

Not sure about that but then again I’m not looking at points + cash rates.

If you are geeting a .5c rate then thats about the same as when they do a 100% bonus for buying points outright

Pangolin 108 posts

I don’t think this is the same as the discounted rewards booking sales they touted in the new programme. That was iirc for Diamonds and Platinums only, whereas this is just a general promo that’s not particularly interesting

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.