Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Searching specifically for RFS flights

• Kelvin K 21 posts

Me and Mrs K are looking to get away for a long-ish weekend and make use of an old style expiring 2-4-1 voucher.

We aren’t bothered where we go (within reason) but I’d like to be able to take advatange of RFS. Searching on the BA website is really tedious, but it could be that I’m missing a trick.

is it possible somehow to
    1) search anywhere and everywhere and filter the results to RFS
    2) just searach a single destination and filter the results to RFS

I have a paid seat-spy subscription which is helping a great deal but obviosuly won’t deal with RFS.

NorthernLass 7,538 posts

Where do you want to go? All short-haul routes are RFS. Some long haul have this option (though I think most actually do now). You’ll always see RFS as one of the options on a long-haul search if it exists, so I’m not sure what you’re actually doing here!

Be aware that with an old voucher, you’ll only get the highest avios, lowest cash option on long haul – seemingly an IT glitch from when BA moved to RFS on these routes.

Kelvin K 21 posts

ideally East and Mid-US, so long haul. what would be good is a search where I you could select RFS only, regardless of destination.
    What I am having to do just now is pick a location date (using seat spy as a starter) then off to the BA website and scroll around for an RFS. It’s not quick, there must be a better way but I’ve not discovered it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.