Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Housekeeping Suggestion: Random topics area

• M 29 posts

Hi, I really miss a ‘random thoughts’ area in the forums – for stuff that is somewhat related to our hobby, but does not fit into existing topics. Topics that are interesting to me, as an example (but do not need their own forum): talking about investments, tesco clubcard points, rail travel, insurance, bragging about redemptions, PAW, shopping portals, talking about other blogs/books, even ‘datapoints’, and most importantly: stuff I did not even know was interesting until someone mentioned it 😉

Lady London 2,040 posts

Should we just retitle the Daily Chat thread to “Random Topics (formerly Daily Chat)”

I agree with you though. It’s possible a new Category / Topic Area with people able to post topics/threads under it such as on your list of topics, that are not directly travel topics but may be relevant to the audience, could give the Forum a unique advantage starting from the loyalty the site has gathered, to help HfP spot and react to trends as they happen.

For the unusually wealthy and knowledgeable UK audience HeadforPoints has gathered, Flyertalk and other travel blogs don’t come near to this and it would be a nice way to protect the investment on both sides – the large silent majority of readers, posters and the site owners.

Froggee 901 posts

I’d like a thread called “please post here Genghis”

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.