Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice T5 to DSEI

• Annie 182 posts

I have to get from T5 to DSEI and back and am going to be short of time. I think Elizabeth line is my best option but I vaguely recall reading that it doesn’t go from T5 . Can anyone advise please ?

dougzz99 623 posts

Two trains an hour from T5 typically. Just use the tfl website to see your options.

George K 292 posts

The Canary Wharf section has lost direct T5 connection for off-peak (as per this article: https://www.headforpoints.com/2023/05/21/elizabeth-line-journey-times-cut-today/)

It’s really not a big deal to jump on the first train and change at T2/3 though. You just need to wait on the same platform for the next direct service to Custom House

Only caveat is what restrictions will be in place during the event days. I’d say check around the end of August to make sure there are no strikes/works etc

aseftel 269 posts

Note that the first train to T2/T3 can include a Heathrow Express service. There’s no need to wait for an Elizabeth Line train to make the transfer between terminals.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.