Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless Taste of London dinners are bookable now!

• Zana 28 posts

The Taste of London VIP dinners are now bookable on the website from June 15-19 – https://limitlessexperiences.accor.com/accor-taste

Good availability still. I went last year and had an excellent 5-course dinner with wine pairings with a few friends. 3,000 points redemption for dinner for two is excellent value!

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,195 posts

Thank you.

Booked 6pm Thu for me and the Mrs if anyone wants to join (Savoy chef).

Due to an IT issue it seems you can’t book Friday sessions, but if they open I’ll try to grab Friday lunch too.

kevinchoi 96 posts

Tried booking Friday dinner and the error popped up for me too. Ended up booking for Sunday.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,195 posts

I just got Friday to work by using my iPhone. You must disable pop ups first.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,195 posts

Actually, Friday works fine online now too. Amazing what a public humiliation on HfP can do to get things fixed ….

Rhys and I will be at 12.30pm Friday session if anyone wants to join us.

RussellH 154 posts

I have given up trying to book. Got through to the booking confirmation stage twice and then told that there was a problem with my points (I have 12K+ and just needed 3K). No points deducted from my a/c.
    On reflection, does the system check for whether the points have been earned from stays or from e_Rewards / Club Opinions, as most of mine have been.
    Could be a possible explanation?

Lady London 2,020 posts

Call Accor @RussellH : It sounds like you’ve been included in one of the all-too-frequent rounds of account blockings Accor systems do for no particular reason – and don’t tell anyone affected about.

RussellH 154 posts

Call Accor @RussellH : It sounds like you’ve been included in one of the all-too-frequent rounds of account blockings Accor systems do for no particular reason – and don’t tell anyone affected about.

I would phone them – if I could find a phone no.!
    I have phoned Accor in the past and actually found them quite helpful

Lady London 2,020 posts

RussellH 01224398802

yorkshireRich 185 posts

Going to be In london on the 14th June for the queen and Adam lambert concert that kept getting pushed back. Was planning on flying out of LHR somewhere on the 15th but will do on the 16th now and get a decent meal the night before. Seems a steal.

Also, just to mention I am currently on a U.S e sim on my mobile and the purchase went through immediately

RussellH 154 posts

RussellH 01224398802

Many thanks.
    Phoned, and got through quite promptly.
    I explained the problem, but he thought that I was trying to book a hotel.
    Explained again, and he seemed to understand, and then said that he would try to book it for me himself, but then got confused when I explained that he needed the date and time…
    Finally he sent me an e-mail with all the usual obvious stuff about trying different browsers, clearing caches and history and so on.

Replied saying that I had done all that, listed the four browsers that I had tried etc etc, and asking him about his offer to try an book for me. That was six hours ago and no response.

RussellH 154 posts

Very many thanks – following second phone call I was told to change my ALL password and upload an ID document. A few hours later my account was unblocked and I was able to book our first choice package.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.