Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• LondonFly 84 posts

Do you get nectar points in Sainsbury’s on the offers when you use nectar points to pay?

degsy 148 posts

Anyone received the bonus double points for switching auto convert on yet? I can’t remember how long it said it take for them to post

DevonDiamond 71 posts

Do you get nectar points in Sainsbury’s on the offers when you use nectar points to pay?

Yes

Aston100 1,385 posts

We need a Nectar forum.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,195 posts

We need a Nectar forum.

…. or we use this thread 🙂

ohanssen 31 posts

Has there been any news on the promo of a bunch of Nectar points if you made automatic Nectar to Avios conversions every month, through May this year? Should winners have been notified by now?

Peter K 551 posts

Has there been any news on the promo of a bunch of Nectar points if you made automatic Nectar to Avios conversions every month, through May this year? Should winners have been notified by now?

The winners are going to be chosen this month (July). I can’t remember exactly what date.

ohanssen 31 posts

Any updates on that huge number of people who were going to get bonus Nectar points, if you made conversions every month from February to May? Haven’t seen a list of any winners anywhere, or any mention of that promo again.

Peter K 551 posts

A couple of people claimed to have won some on this forum, but they only had notification a month after the prize winners were meant to be informed, and only after there were serious reports on here that some were going to complain to the competition authorities. Personally I find that suspicious, but what do I know.

WillPS 194 posts

Sainsbury’s Bank are cutting the ‘in-Sainsburys’ reward rate from 2 points per £ to 1 from Nov 1: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2022/09/sainsbury-s-cuts-the-amount-of-nectar-points-you-can-earn-when-s/

Amex will pay you more than Sainsbury’s themselves will now. Absolute joke of a card.

Alex G 435 posts

Sainsbury’s Bank are cutting the ‘in-Sainsburys’ reward rate from 2 points per £ to 1 from Nov 1: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2022/09/sainsbury-s-cuts-the-amount-of-nectar-points-you-can-earn-when-s/

Amex will pay you more than Sainsbury’s themselves will now. Absolute joke of a card.

No, its even worse than that. Currently 2 Nectar Points for every £1 spent in Sainsbury’s/Argos. Changing to 1 NP for every £2 spent.

Still worth getting now though for the sign up bonus, especially as there is two months left at the current earnings rate.

WillPS 194 posts

No, its even worse than that. Currently 2 Nectar Points for every £1 spent in Sainsbury’s/Argos. Changing to 1 NP for every £2 spent.

Still worth getting now though for the sign up bonus, especially as there is two months left at the current earnings rate.

Isn’t that what I said?

Bibbleq 1 post

A couple of people claimed to have won some on this forum, but they only had notification a month after the prize winners were meant to be informed, and only after there were serious reports on here that some were going to complain to the competition authorities. Personally I find that suspicious, but what do I know.

Came here looking for any follow up info on that competition. Aren’t they supposed to have a public list somewheer of the winners?

GimmeMorePoints 93 posts

I’ve gotten a Fanta offer on Nectar. Buy any 2L fanta, receive 100 nectar points + enter a draw to win avios. I’ve bought the stinken drink 3 days ago and haven’t gotten notification that I’ve entered the draw or received the 100 nectar points. Even though I’ve had it saved. Again, bought it today and no luck.
    Anyone had a similar experience?

davefl 1,217 posts

They generally don’t add those kinds of things until some time after the promotion ends. The 300 points for selling something on ebay only tracked last week from a sale in mid July.

GimmeMorePoints 93 posts

oh wow, thanks for the heads up.
    I’m just worried because the draw is supposed to be pretty soon..

davefl 1,217 posts

Promo doesn’t close until the 20th, so it’ll be up to 30 days after I that I would assume.

janed9388 63 posts

Has anyone managed to get bonus points on coffee, cereals or snacks ? If so, what brands ? I’ve got them well trained on fruit, veg and bread products with regular offers on my usual spends but I never seem to get any on those other staples despite buying occasionally to try to tempt them into offering me points to change brands etc.

AJA 1,060 posts

@janed9388 I’ve not got bonus points but I use smartshop via the hand-held devices to scan as I shop and have twice got a decent 20% discount via My Nectar Prices for Lavazza Rosso ground coffee, which works better for me as it’s real money off.

chrism20 89 posts

Has anyone managed to get bonus points on coffee, cereals or snacks ? If so, what brands ? I’ve got them well trained on fruit, veg and bread products with regular offers on my usual spends but I never seem to get any on those other staples despite buying occasionally to try to tempt them into offering me points to change brands etc.

I’ve had it on Ssinsbury’s Nespresso pods and Walkers Baked Crisps

Lady London 2,020 posts

Came here looking for any follow up info on that competition. Aren’t they supposed to have a public list somewheer of the winners?

Legally, I believe so, yes.

rontse 9 posts

Bonus points has stopped posting instantly for the past two weeks. Tweeted nectar and they said they are aware of the issue and points will be posted within 28days, future points should be post within 48hrs. I won’t hold my breath until though, I’m missing about 1400 bonus points so far.

Is everyone experiencing the delay?? Thanks.

davefl 1,217 posts

Bonus points has stopped posting instantly for the past two weeks. Tweeted nectar and they said they are aware of the issue and points will be posted within 28days, future points should be post within 48hrs. I won’t hold my breath until though, I’m missing about 1400 bonus points so far.

2 weeks ago they credited them immediately over live chat. Yesterday they gave me the same credit within 28 days answer.

rontse 9 posts

2 weeks ago they credited them immediately over live chat. Yesterday they gave me the same credit within 28 days answer.

That’s annoying, I’m not going to forever keep track on my bonus points!

yorkieflyer 259 posts

Still haven’t got access to my nectar account after 4 months locked out, tried calling, email and twitter. Useless

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.