Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• DonLee 214 posts

I booked a Finnair flight using FTV, it’s been 5 days that I still can’t see the booking in my account. If I try to add booking using Booking Reference it appears this error:
    Sorry, we are unable to add bookings that do not contain any British Airways flights to your account.

However I could reserve seats using same Booking Reference on Malaysia airlines website. Anyone has same issue before? Thanks!

bafan 6 posts

Has it ticketed yet?

ChrisC 956 posts

Have you tried the AY website / app?

You need to manage flights with the airline operating the flight not the one you bought the ticket from.

DonLee 214 posts

Has it ticketed yet?

It’s been 5 days since booking, anyway to check if it’s ticketed? Thanks

ChrisC 956 posts

ticket number will be on the confirmation email

Jacob 223 posts

Is it not what it just simply says? Are there any BA flights on the ticket? If there aren’t, you won’t be able to manage from your BA Exec account and will have to use the generic MMB using the PNR.

DonLee 214 posts

ticket number will be on the confirmation email

Haven’t received any emails as I was told that will be the same as the one I cancelled for FTV

DonLee 214 posts

Is it not what it just simply says? Are there any BA flights on the ticket? If there aren’t, you won’t be able to manage from your BA Exec account and will have to use the generic MMB using the PNR.

The one I cancelled is for Qatar that also has no BA flights, but I could still see the booking in my account and cancel online for FTV.

Jacob 223 posts

The one I cancelled is for Qatar that also has no BA flights, but I could still see the booking in my account and cancel online for FTV.

Might be a glitch or just showing because it used to have a BA flight. The one you’re talking about is a new booking which doesn’t have a BA flight, so you won’t be able to add it. Just use the MMB through https://www.britishairways.com/travel/managebooking/public/en_gb

DonLee 214 posts

Might be a glitch or just showing because it used to have a BA flight. The one you’re talking about is a new booking which doesn’t have a BA flight, so you won’t be able to add it. Just use the MMB through https://www.britishairways.com/travel/managebooking/public/en_gb

Thanks Jacob, it might just be a glitch

strickers 651 posts

Does anyone know how long flights are taking to be ticketed when using a FTV, I can see the booking in MMB using the original locator?

ChrisC 956 posts

In my experience the new flights become part of the ‘old’ booking ref but you need to go into the booking not just look at the summary page to see the new flights

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.