Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Tier points on American Airlines

• silvester667 6 posts

I am about to board flight AA4893 at JFK to Washington DC (first class). Can I get the tier points on my ba account. It has a code share BA 6580 but we had to book separate from our ba flights in earlier as ba couldn’t find it to book.

davefl 1,222 posts

yes, 1250 avios and 60 TP minimum depending on status

ChrisC 956 posts

If you added your BAEC mumber to the booking then yes or of not already done do a retro claim later.

ChrisC 956 posts

deleted

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    silvester667 6 posts

Well points got added but only 5. As my reset date is 8/6 and depending on the points awarded for yesterdays flight from JFK to LHR I will either be on 1155 or 1105 on the reset date. Anyone know how I can claim the additional points? Reason I am not sure of my points total is that I used avios and cash to upgrade yesterdays flight from premium to business so am unsure if I will get 90 or 140 points.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.