Trying to change APIS…
8th June 2023 at 16:06Not Long Now... 90 posts
So my new passport has arrived, and I’m trying to update the details on my account, but every time I try to update, or delete, the APIS, get an error message saying “You are already logged in with a different account. You will need to log out and log in again to access different scheme.”
I’ve tried clearing caches, different browser, different device, running out of ideas now….
Any suggestions?8th June 2023 at 17:42newel 27 posts
I have never been able to fix mine and haven’t yet resorted to calling BA IT but I imagine that’s what will be needed.
Also Interested in if anyone else has managed to fix this without needing to do that and how…8th June 2023 at 17:43RussC 16 posts
Try logging into any of your flights in MMB and use old passport number to view passenger details and change from there.8th June 2023 at 18:22BA Flyer IHG Stayer 1,844 posts
Yes use the above method and it should then “stick” for that one and all new ones.
However it won’t filter through to other existing bookings which you’ll need to update individually,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- Richie on Exec Club year resets – What happens to bonus tier points for BA Holidays?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.