Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Virgin flying club gold showing as sky team elite

• bruinbrown 59 posts

Hi,

I recently got virgin flying club gold as a credit card benefit. I can see that virgin Atlantic is showing that I’m gold but I’ve taken a few skyteam partner flights and it only shows as skyteam elite or vs silver instead of elite plus or gold.

I saw that there were a few comments under Rob’s skyteam announcement posts where others reported the same problem. Has anyone found out how to fix it? Virgin Atlantic tell me to go to the skyteam partner, skyteam partners tell me to go to virgin Atlantic. So far I’ve seen it on an Air France and a Korean air booking.

anuj 98 posts

I can’t answer your question but I am intrigued as to which credit card gave you free gold ? I presume it’s some US card.

bruinbrown 59 posts

I can’t answer your question but I am intrigued as to which credit card gave you free gold ? I presume it’s some US card.

It’s a uk Amex centurion benefit.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.