Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Virgin Atlantic Missing cashback from Virgin credit card transactions

• Reney 768 posts

Hi all,

I find my Virgin Card can be a bit hit and miss with respect to recognising qualified transactions for cashback. I have found myself needing to submit missing cashback requests on a few occasions.

On the last few occasion, the app’s missing cashback section has not been working. Specifically, the drop-down list of merchants doesn’t load and I can’t submit it without naming the merchant. I have had some luck using the email address for the cashback team (replying to the email that you get for successful cashback) but my last email has gone unacknowledged for quite a while. I have also repeatedly made comments to Virgin about the need to fix the app issue (no fix have come through to date).

I wanted to ask if others have a better route to claiming missing cashback?

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    davefl 1,220 posts

Nearly 4 months later and the app still has the same issue. Drop down list of merchants doesn’t display.

LNER hasn’t tracked for me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.