Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Virgin Atlantic Virgin Money Back unavailable?

• Andrew. 480 posts

Usually Barclaycard Offers and Virgin Money offers emails appear within seconds of each other.

This month, I’ve had the Barclaycard one, but nothing from Virgin. Going into the Virgin Cashback icon on the App, the screen just sits blank.

Just me?

Stevie M 8 posts

Do you have a pi hole or other adblocker? I was getting the same blank page until I temporarily disabled it.

The style of the Virgin offers list has now changed to exactly the same as the Barclaycard offers site, and I assume it’s now loading via a tracking link.

Harrier25 849 posts

I get the balnk screen too, but if you press the cross on the top right and then go back in, it works fine. Clearly a bug with the new interface. Will have to wait for a fix in a future app update, I suppose.

thehornets 18 posts

Not working for me either. It worked fine yesterday and there was a whole new design as well as the opportunity to call it for gift cards

Andrew. 480 posts

I get the balnk screen too, but if you press the cross on the top right and then go back in, it works fine. Clearly a bug with the new interface. Will have to wait for a fix in a future app update, I suppose.

Thanks. Takes a couple of shots each time, but at least can access now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.