Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club What happens when your Blue status expires? Wife has an expiry date of 31/3

• Royback 115 posts

Do you have to rejoin after the expiry or is it automatic. We are only blue and my expiry is end of august.

Any guidance appreciated.

FatherOfFour 281 posts

Automatically renews

RCHammer 64 posts

“My wife has an expiry date of 31/3/23”. I wish my wife had an expiry date….I’m here all week

Alex G 435 posts

Blue is the lowest level of membership. It doesn’t go any lower. The only thing that expires is you tier point collection period.

0 post

It goes to brown…

BJ 657 posts

The waiting time on the phones decreases further because it’s inversely proportional to status 🙂

Tracey 211 posts

The only thing she will notice is that any tier points built up over the year will be reset to zero.

tiriavpo 312 posts

Just to be clear, TP collection years end on the 8th of a month, status lasts until the end of the following month.

So, her TPs will reset to zero on 9 Feb and her status lasts until 31 Mar. Since Blue is the base level it really need not have an expiry date.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.