Where should I use my Be My Guest voucher?
30th July 2022 at 16:37AL
I have a Be My Guest voucher due to expire in November. Where should I use it? It seems a waste to use it at most of the UKI portfolio – the only one I would look to use it at is maybe The Biltmore, but I regularly travel to the EU and USA/CA – where are your favourite properties?12th August 2022 at 01:05Abdul
Biltmore is poorly rated on Flyers Talk and Trip
Why don’t you consider Waldorf Amsterdam
Even if there’s no standard room, in my experience, they will release one for you because its paid by Central like cash12th August 2022 at 08:50memesweeper
The “regular” Hilton in Amsterdam is outstanding.12th August 2022 at 10:26Pangolin
WA AMS for sure12th August 2022 at 16:11RobHfP Staff
WA AMS has the benefit of being very hard to get for standard rewards, so this is something you’d struggle to get via the redemption channel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Get 100,000 bonus Avios for getting the Barclaycard Avios Plus credit card and Premier Banking with Barclays Avios Rewards
Latest Forum Posts
- Super Secret Stuff on Chat thread – Thursday 6th October
- NorthernLass on Reducing credit limit after being declined
- achoogirl on BA Holidays Double Points offer – MASTER THREAD
- DJ on Reducing credit limit after being declined
- danimal on Say what? 25,000 free Avios from Barclays!
- chrism20 on The British Airways Prepaid Mastercard thread
- Lady London on Eurotunnel: Any discount schemes available
- ElSemm on Best E-sim for USA for 5 day
- rio on Sorry – you’re not eligible for a 100,000 Avios bonus
- Peter K on Chat thread – Thursday 6th October
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.