Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club You are already logged in

You are already logged in

• masaccio

I am repeatedly getting a “You are already logged in with a different account” error page when moving about the BA website when logged in. Anyone else seen and have a solution?

tiriavpo

Yes – very annoying. I thought it had gone away for me (obviously replaced by another glitch) but it is happening again.

FitToFly

I went to check in for a flight to Miami tomorrow at 9.40 to Miami. Started to update our details but transpired we had new passports so needed to update the details. I could but my wife got the ‘…logged in with different account’. After multiple tries, using different browsers and lokking out of every iphone/ipad etc called BA Spoke to some numpty to booked in new passport for tomorrows flight but had no idea what I was talking about. Told me I had to do it. Said to try later….. I have but it does not.

Is there a number for BA IT help? Last thing I want on a day of packing and all the covid tests & verifly stuff..

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.