Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club You are already logged in

• masaccio 714 posts

I am repeatedly getting a “You are already logged in with a different account” error page when moving about the BA website when logged in. Anyone else seen and have a solution?

tiriavpo 311 posts

Yes – very annoying. I thought it had gone away for me (obviously replaced by another glitch) but it is happening again.

FitToFly 6 posts

I went to check in for a flight to Miami tomorrow at 9.40 to Miami. Started to update our details but transpired we had new passports so needed to update the details. I could but my wife got the ‘…logged in with different account’. After multiple tries, using different browsers and lokking out of every iphone/ipad etc called BA Spoke to some numpty to booked in new passport for tomorrows flight but had no idea what I was talking about. Told me I had to do it. Said to try later….. I have but it does not.

Is there a number for BA IT help? Last thing I want on a day of packing and all the covid tests & verifly stuff..

Moley 13 posts

Sorry to bump this thread but I’m now encountering the same issue.

Did you manage to resolve?

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,229 posts

I get this if I have logged into my BA On Business account and not logged out. The BA system can’t handle concurrent logins to two different schemes.

masaccio 714 posts

I think I just made sure I never had more than one browser tab open on the BA website. Annoying given how slow it is at doing anything.

passionateflyer 2 posts

I am repeatedly getting this also trying to update APIS details in my executive club account. I don’t have any additional tabs open but continue to get “You are already logged in with a different account” when trying to save the new details. I’ve tried clearing cookies, using incognito etc to no joy.

Did anyone find a way of resolving it?

A2B 7 posts

Hi,

Is BA currently linked to AA .
    Experiencing problems trying to book internal US flights with Avios , showing up as no available flights
    Anyone know what is going on?

cats_are_best 98 posts

I am repeatedly getting this also trying to update APIS details in my executive club account. I don’t have any additional tabs open but continue to get “You are already logged in with a different account” when trying to save the new details. I’ve tried clearing cookies, using incognito etc to no joy.

Did anyone find a way of resolving it?

Tried clearing cookies, different browsers on different systems, but the website always gave the error after I put in the new details.

In the end I had to email BAEC and get them to update my APIS details, they did it in a few days.

Scottpat78 240 posts

I experience this. I find if I hit back, then log out in the session giving the error, then log back in, it seems to work.

Mutley1066 2 posts

Has there been any success in an answer to this?

I’ve been trying to update my API information before I finish figuring out some flights, since I have a new passport I figured what information was held would be incorrect and expired.
    I keep getting the error, I am not logged in anywhere else and have only had one account.

Called the help line a few times, don’t even get in a queue, just get bumped, got through an agent in chat, it froze and bumped me there too.

Do I need to have made a booking to put the information in?

Richie 977 posts

I had a new passport in February last year, I’ve been having fun with this since then. I had a flight to the US in December, putting in the API and hotel address for that trip seems to have solved matters for the moment.

Mutley1066 2 posts

Ah, I got my new passport in July 2021, not had a chance to use it yet 🙁

Was when I was looking at a flight to the US, I figured while I was there I might as well fill it in and get it out of the way……so much for that thought.

I will see what happens when I book something.

Eventually got through to another chat, he sent me a link to send scans of my passport…….erm, nope.

Byreman 1 post

I’m getting this when I tried to change my pAssport number on BA members website – Made a call to BA Bangalore and they were not very helpful. It seems BA have problems with the members website at present. I tried a different browser, clearing Cache, nothing worked. So Its a bit annoying but I have to get boarding passes at the airport tomorrow. First world problems. Last BA flight in business class – ZERO food or drinks available either and return flight bumped us to gatwick – car at Heathrow….. That was annoying – I’m wondering how long they can keep up this service before people get so fed us they loose the will to fly with them.

ekposh 186 posts

I had the same and posted about this a few weeks back. No amount of cookie clearing worked for APIS.

What did work is if you have a booking, go into that booking, then passenger details, then update passport details in that. That also updates them in your BAEC account.

https://www.headforpoints.com/forums/topic/update-apis/

Appreciate this only solves the APIS issue and not any others that you might encounter.

mark2 129 posts

I have experienced this problem with updating AwardWallet for BAEC. Clicking on the ‘logout’ button usually clears it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.