Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

500 free Priority Club points for everyone!

UPDATE – NOVEMBER 2020:  This article is now out of date, but don’t worry.  We produce a monthly summary of the top hotel bonus point offers – please click HERE or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ menu above.

Click here for our article on IHG’s current ‘2x’ double points promotion which runs until 15th December 2020. You can register for the offer by clicking here and adding promo code 44480.

IHG is also offering a 40% discount when you buy points until 13th November 2020. The website to buy points, and find out more, is here.

With my wife’s first Priority Club Black credit card statement this month was a leaflet promoting Priority Club Shopping.  This is Priority Club’s version of the Avios e-store, where you can earn points (at what looks like pretty poor rates compared to Quidco or the Avios store) for launching your online shopping via their portal.

Anyway … to promote this service, Priority Club (the loyalty scheme for Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza and InterContinental) is offering 500 PC points to everyone who signs up for their shopping newsletter.  This promotion runs from 12 August to 15 September.  It does not say that it is restricted to UK Priority Club members, although it might be.

You can sign up for the newsletter here – www.priorityclub.com/shoppingbonus  I would resist the temptation to unsubscribe until the points have posted, just in case.

IHG Rewards Club update – November 2020:

Get bonus points: IHG’s current promotion is ‘2x’, which runs until 15th December 2020. You can learn more in our article here. You can register here using promo code 44480.

New to IHG Rewards Club?  Read our two-part overview of IHG Rewards Club here and here and our article on expiry rules here.

Buy points: If you need additional IHG Rewards Club points, you can buy them here.

Want to earn more hotel points?  Click here to see our complete list of promotions from IHG and the other major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Promos’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.

Comments (11)

• Mummy55 says:

Found this offer yesterday on an add with my daughters priority statement. Have tried to register a few times but still can’t seem to get it right!. i.e. No points or notice of registering.
    I am still quite new to this way of gaining points so will keep following your emails every morning.(it is now the first thing I check) thanks Raffels

• Raffles says:

You should get an email saying that you have registered for the newsletter. There is no mention of the 500 points anywhere except for the landing page I link to above, and they do not post instantly – give it a week or so.

• […] I first saw the offer of 500 Priority Club points from their shopping portal, my first thought was ‘uh oh’ […]

• ups says:

I had signed up for this some 2 weeks ago, but still haven’t received the points. How long did it take for you to post?

• ups says:

Must add that I had received an email back in July with this offer, whereas now the website says it is valid from 12-Aug.

• Raffles says:

Only signed up last night! Honestly no idea how long it will take. However, it is only 500 points (about £2.50 of value) at the end of the day. Even if they never appear I won’t be complaining or in any way losing sleep over it!

• ups says:

Indeed. I did in fact forget about it until I saw this post 🙂

• John says:

Yes, I also signed up my whole family when I saw this offer in late June or early July, but none of the points have posted.

• Mummy55 says:

Will try to be more patient ……..!
    Thanks again.

• 500 Priority Club Points with Email Subscription - New Girl in the Air says:

[…] Head for Points shares how to earn 500 Priority Club points simply by signing up for an additional e-mail newsletter by September 15.  There aren’t a lot of details about the promotion, such as when the points will actually post or how long you need to remain subscribed, but I’ll give it a shot for 500 easy points. […]

• pazza2000 says:

Also signed upto this a couple of months ago. Just checked and the points were never awarded.