A quick heads up that the Financial Times is running a very nice competition on its website at the moment.
The link to enter is here (deleted as now over). There is nothing to do except fill in your details.
The full prize is, for two people (and I quote!):
- First class return flight from London to New York on British Airways – bringing you unprecedented levels of sophistication, comfort and refinement
- In-flight complimentary Grand Siècle champagne – the multi-vintage prestige cuvée that is the jewel in Laurent-Perrier’s crown
- Three nights’ accommodation and breakfast at the Crosby Street Hotel, a luxurious boutique hotel in the heart of SoHo
- Dinner at The Crosby Bar, one of SoHo’s most vibrant and exciting restaurants
- A bottle of Laurent-Perrier Grand Siècle waiting for you in your room
Closing date is 5th October, one entry per person.
How to earn Avios from UK credit cards (June 2021)
As a reminder, there are various ways of earning Avios from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses!
There are two official British Airways American Express cards:
You can also get generous sign-up bonuses by applying for American Express cards which earn Membership Rewards points, such as:
We also recommend Capital On Tap for limited companies. You earn 1 Avios per £1 which is impressive for a Visa card:
Click here to read our detailed summary of all UK credit cards which earn Avios. This includes both personal and small business cards.
(Want to earn more Avios? Click here to visit our home page for our latest articles on earning and spending your Avios points and click here to see how to earn more Avios this month from offers and promotions.)