A quick heads up that the Financial Times is running a very nice competition on its website at the moment.
The link to enter is here (deleted as now over). There is nothing to do except fill in your details.
The full prize is, for two people (and I quote!):
- First class return flight from London to New York on British Airways – bringing you unprecedented levels of sophistication, comfort and refinement
- In-flight complimentary Grand Siècle champagne – the multi-vintage prestige cuvée that is the jewel in Laurent-Perrier’s crown
- Three nights’ accommodation and breakfast at the Crosby Street Hotel, a luxurious boutique hotel in the heart of SoHo
- Dinner at The Crosby Bar, one of SoHo’s most vibrant and exciting restaurants
- A bottle of Laurent-Perrier Grand Siècle waiting for you in your room
Closing date is 5th October, one entry per person.