Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Quickies: Shangri-La game Week 6, new Avios Suitcase sticker available

Two quick things …..

Shangri-La Golden Circle game

I promised that I would keep readers reminded about the ‘3rd Anniversary’ game running each week for six weeks on the Shangri-La Golden Circle website.

Week 6 is now available to play on the Shangri-La website here.

Golden Circle

My original post on the game is here.  If you play their online game for 5 of the 6 weeks it runs, you will have enough points for a $100 per person food and drink voucher valid at any Shangri-La property – which is exciting, given that they are soon to open at The Shard in London. Unfortunately, if you are not already signed up to play, there is not much point now.

The link to the website to enter the code is http://www.goldencircle-3rd-anniversary.com/mobile/en/Bonus if you don’t want to run the mobile app.

I still only have the points from week 1 in my account, no sign of weeks 2, 3, 4 or 5 yet ….

Avios Suitcase

If you have been playing the Avios Suitcase game on Facebook, another ‘sticker’ is now available to collect. This is promoting a Tesco competition.

It will earn you a grand total of 20 Avios points! At least they post overnight ……

Avios Suitcase

If you haven’t played this before, the good news is that there are 400 Avios points to be earned very quickly. Full details in this post.

Comments (57)

• Another Steve says:

Bugger – I missed week 5, is there any point in doing Week 6 now?
    I also missed week 1 so only have 4 weeks.

Also, my account is still showing nil points – is everyone else’s the same?

• Rob says:

3 weeks would be 600 points, so $50 voucher …

• The Other Steve says:

Ah, ok – I might be able to manage 4 weeks total then, after missing week 1 and week 5, so that could be handy.
        We’ll have 1,600 points between the two of us when they all post.

• Maria S says:

Wonder when the points will actually post from these, hope we even all remember to keep checking in the new year.

• Jason says:

How does this one work? When I click on the link I can’t see a game at all – just the standard website telling me how great the game is!

• Iain says:

I started in Gameweek 2. But no points showing. Anyone else in the same position? Thanks.

• Dee says:

Do you think they will post the points at all? I am loosing hope… Can they do it legally? Or are they bound to give us these points?

• Trevor says:

Good news – I’ve had more points post! Not great news though, only a further 200, so presumably from the 2nd week. Odd that the 1st lot posted within a week and the rest are so slow – at this rate we’ll only get the last around the 9th Jan. But no big rush if not open for business yet in the Shard anyway, just as long as they all post eventualyl.

• What's the Point says:

200 points added to mine, and 200 to Mrs WTP account today.
    Thanks once again Raffles for prompting us on this one.