Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

£10 back when you spend £10 at Dixons Travel (500 people only)

I have slotted this in as an afternoon post because of the small number available, and because Amex has already been promoting it via Twitter today.

Amex and Foursquare are offering £10 cashback when you spend £10 at Dixons Travel (ie £10 for nothing if you can find a £10 item, perhaps an iTunes gift card?).

Foursquare

Your American Express card needs to be linked to Foursquare to activate this – see this post for instructions on how to do it.

You then need to search for Dixons Travel at your nearest airport and hopefully the offer will come up.  Click ‘Load To Card’ and you’re done.

If you open multiple Foursquare accounts at different email addresses, you can register multiple American Express cards (assuming you have multiple Amex cards!).

As I said, only 500 card registrations will be accepted.  Full details are here on the Amex website.   The offer ends on 12th January, so please do NOT sign up unless you are 100% certain to be passing through an airport with a Dixons Travel before then.

Head for Points readers can easily fill all 500 slots on their own, so you are probably hurting a fellow reader if you sign up and then do not redeem the offer.

Comments (31)

• LR says:

I can’t load the offer if I check in at the Gatwick Dixons Travel but I have the options to load the card at Heathrow Dixons Travel (T3, 4 and 5). Does anybody knows if I can load the card at Heathrow and use the offer at Gatwick? Thanks!

• pazza2000 says:

I still can’t check in today, no success on my iPad either. I did take advantage of the last Dixons Travel offer last year, although that should not matter. It may have been 6+ months since I last logged into my 4S accounts, although everything looks fine whilst logged in. I might try unsyning, and possibly even a new 4S acc.

• Simon says:

Couple more offers appeared on my Amex Gold and BA

Space NK (first 400 cards)
    RETAIL / Spend £30 or more and get £10 back
    Save this offer to your Card to get a £10 statement credit when you spend £30 or more on your Card at SpaceNK before 23.59 (GMT) on 28 February 2014 (the Offer Period).

ASOS (first 8000 cards)
    Spend £30 or more and get £10 back
    Save this offer to your Card to get a £10 statement credit when you spend £30 or more on your Card online at asos.com before 23.59 (GMT) on 28 February 2014 (the Offer Period).

• Bob says:

Same problem as afew above lets or says checked in but won’t load to card same happened with a Selfridges offer, can’t really be bothered faffing about with 4square it’s annoying when these things don’t happen repeatedly. I just wish they would do it though there own Amex offer pages.

• Rob says:

You can do Selfridges via the Amex website. Log in, click on My Offers on one of your statement summary pages and it should be there. No need to use FS.

• pazza2000 says:

I am pretty sure it’s our devices, what the issue is though I am not sure. I can’t load the other 4S offers either, across a few accounts (can check in though and the cards are still wholly synced to their respective accounts).

• Tomas says:

Same for me, I couldn’t load my credit card at dixons travel..